For more posts click on the link above brought to you by SoundSpasms

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rob Thomas

From the lead singer of matchbox20 (for those old enough to remember - it's been a while now), Rob Thomas, has brought us an album of soft well produced songs that you can sing along to.

With his soft voice and choral work, he produces songs that can be listened to over an over.

"Someday" along with "her diamonds" became one his top singles for the album



Though a brilliant sound, I found one song that intrigued me lyricly. The song Give me the meltdown featured below mentions a monkey and i can't understand reference. So if you can work it out, send it to me, I would love to know


So to check him out, head to youtube he is part of atlantic records so you will have to wade through the others, wikipedia, meltdown_lyrics, Website

Enjoy,

Sir Almo

No comments:

Post a Comment