For more posts click on the link above brought to you by SoundSpasms

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wonder Girls

Wonder Girls form korea have caught my attention with a range of catchy songs, regardless of the fact that the song is in korean i really enjoy them. Not to mention tha dance moves ^^

You can just imagine these girls ripping up the dance floor at a party, all eyes on them, with a pop sound somewhat mixed with a disco elctro sound, and some Korean rap to fill the gaps.

So this is a must watch genre "K-pop", check them out Myspace Last.fm


watch and enjoy




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Them, I think this is my favorite so far. I'm have eclectic music taste but I still am a top 40s girl at heart. Usually Listening to songs in a different language there is a slight frustration with not understanding the words but I did not feel that way at all. The videos helped I'm sure, but the song was so stimulating that I forgot to even think about the lyrics (I just enjoyed them). Talent girls, great videos. Thank you Sir, it's been too long.

    ReplyDelete